Nausea Relief Essential Oil Nasal Inhaler Tube for Nausea Relief | Aromatherapy
- Research-backed proprietary essential oil formula
- The Ascents® Nausea Relief No. 44 clinical aromatherapy inhaler is a convenient and discreet way to alleviate queasiness, including postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV), morning sickness, motion sickness, and chemotherapy* (CINV).
- Can be used more than 300 times (100+ doses) with proper storage. Replace after 30-45 days, depending on frequency of use, to ensure maximum potency.
- Ingredients: essential oils of ginger, cardamom, spearmint and fennel.
- Free shipping on orders of $75+
- Like aroma sticks, Ascents inhalers are especially loved by nurses and other frontline medical professionals. However, unlike aroma sticks, they do not touch the nose, providing a more sanitary way for patients to experience the benefits of aromatherapy.
- Learn more about Ascents Clinical Aromatherapy Nasal Inhalers.
We Also Recommend
Essential Oil Gel for Enhanced Concentration and Minimize Distraction | Focus No. 04
What happened to sachets?
Prefer sachets to tubes, but it appears sachets not available
multi use diffuser
I was given one of these after breast cancer surgery for nausea. It was a great and easy was to ease my feeling. It lasted for 3 weeks.
Best product ever
I use this product in a hospital setting and have amazing results for post op vomiting. Plus post chemo treatments. Not to mention how great this smell is for pregnant women in the first trimester.